It's been a while, but I finally got all the bits together, and finished pYsearch v2.0. This is a pretty significant rewrite, I decided to refactor the modules to better cope with the ever expanding arsenal of search APIs. This should make it easier to use, easier to maintain, and probably slightly faster to load (unless you use the factory classes).
From the release notes:
10/27/05 pYsearch v2.0
Please report any bugs, problems, feature requests etc. on the message boards and bug tracker. I'll most likely end up doing a point release fairly soon, depending on how many bugs etc. are discovered.